- Any number of cameras can be configured on a single system. Any camera can send pictures as soon as any movement is detected.
- Camera times are locked to the base PC. (Base PC can lock it's time to Greenwich via NTP if connected to the Internet)
- Cameras are triggered by any source including Video Motion Detection, IR beam, door opener, car park barrier etc.
- Pictures are full colour, JPEG images transmitted at a rate of 2 per second from the camera to the PC.
- Pictures are time and date stamped as part of the actual image for court purposes.
- Standard output.
- Any existing Video Camera can be installed including: Dome, IR, covert etc. These are fed to the network via a Video Server using co-axial cable and BNC plugs.
- Any standard 10/100/1000 network. Transmission over CAT5, Thin, Fibre, Wireless LAN etc.
- Picture files are very small and so cameras will co-exist on a standard business network with no operational impact.
- Video motion detection is carried out by the camera instead of the PC.
- Alarm pictures can be transmitted to a remote PC via the Internet.
- Receives pictures from cameras and makes them available to the Viewer Software.
- Optionally sends newly received pictures to a remote PC via the Internet.
- Automatically removes old pictures from the system allowing complete unattended operation. The number of day's retention can be individually set per camera.
- A Multiple Document Interface allows a separate, moveable and window for each camera.
- Very simple design allowing ease of use.
- Picture Notification (alarm) facility to bring up windows for cameras that have been triggered, thus removing the need to have any windows open in a large attended installation. An optional sound alarm can be fed to external speakers for notifying security staff that a camera has been triggered.
- A Slide Bar allows instant location of any historical incident. It may be used with the keyboard (cursor keys move one frame at a time, Page-Up/Down keys move 10% at a time).
- Ability to view pictures within a time and date frame. This is useful in locating intruders in a multi-camera site.
- Synchronized Play function. Allows all camera pictures to be played back in chronological sequence with each other.
- Live viewing of any camera.
- Copies picture to clipboard (for pasting into Windows applications or sending as an email).
- Print Button for printing onto any networked or local printer in full colour.
CD/DVD Writer (with viewer):
- Picture sequences can be selected and written to a CD/DVD for evidence.
- Standalone Viewing Software is written to the CD/DVD, allowing it to be read on any PC.
- A USB Stick can also be used for archiving images.