Redhand is an effective surveillance system for schools and colleges. It records incidents of violence and antisocial behaviour, helps prevent bullying and drug dealing on site and monitors incursions into the school grounds. The system supports a wide range of IP cameras, including the latest megapixel devices as well as the older style analogue cameras, which incorporate inbuilt motion detection to capture and save superb quality digital images.
For Site Managers using the system out-of-hours, Redhand automatically displays movement from any camera and intruders are viewed in real time. In serious cases the Police can be called with confidence and without risk to the Site Manager. Redhand runs on any standard PC and requires little IT support.
- A totally networked solution
- Cameras are equipped with inbuilt motion detection
- They capture high definition, live and recorded images
- Scalable system allows unlimited number of cameras
- Power over Ethernet functionality can reduce installation costs
- Remote access to the system via the Internet
- Record incidents of bullying, violence and antisocial behaviour
- Provide evidence of internal truancy
- Deter unauthorised entry into buildings and grounds
- Reduce costs due to theft and vandalism
- Help to prevent drug dealing on site
- Help meet your "Duty of Care" responsibilities to children & staff